<< < Roll 3 of 20 > >>
Print Share the Website with some friends Site Map
Identification Number: 50-C19-1963-330
Theme(s): Religion, Construction and Architecture, Business, Visual Arts
Folder Title: Saint-Basile: NBEPC: Soucy
Date: August 2, 1963

Description: Father Ernest Lang, Saint-Basile parish priest from 1949 to his retirement in 1970, poses next to a cave dedicated to the Blessed Virgin. The cave is located behind the presbytery, between the presbytery and the arena.

Subjects: New Brunswick, Electric industries, Electric utilities, New Brunswick Electric Power Commission, Chief executive officers, Joseph Soucy, Religious architecture, Caves (Garden architecture), Sculpture, Statues, Saint Blessed Virgin Mary, Our Lady of Lourdes, Madawaska (County), Saint-Basile
Creator: Studio Laporte
Collaborator(s): Jeanne Picard; Current Events, Spotlight on St. Basile, Vol. 11, No. 4, July-Aug., 1963 / New Brunswick Electric Power Commission
Source: Cdem Studio Laporte Funds
Université de Moncton campus d'Edmundston Société Historique du Madawaska Ville d'Edmundston Patrimoine Canadien